Leading is about trying to become a better person than who you are at the moment, and helping others discovers who they really are.
According to Jonas Falk, The CEO of OrganicLife, “Leadership is the ability to take an average team of individuals and transform them into superstars. The best leader is the one who inspires his workers to achieve greatness each and every day.”
Here are my 10 preferred quotes on leadership. Read it carefully, let it inspire you, motivate you and empower you to become the best leader you can be.
- “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” – Bill Gates
- “When people talk, listen completely.” — Ernest Hemingway
- ” Education is the mother of leadership.” — Wendell Willkie
- “Leaders don’t inflict pain, they share pain.” — Max Depree
- “Whatever you are, be a good one.” — Abraham Lincoln
- “Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily; even if you had no title or position.”–Brian Tracy
- “A good leader leads the people from above them. A great leader leads the people from within them.”– M. D. Arnold
- “Leadership is not about titles, positions, or flowcharts. It is about one life influencing another.” — John C. Maxwell
- “Leadership is lifting a person’s vision to high sights, the raising of a person’s performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations.” — Peter Drucker
10. “Earn your leadership every day.” — Michael Jordan
Feel free to add your own quotes and contributions. Don’t forget to like and share with your friends and family.
Follow my Blog: http://temitopeadelekan.com
LinkedIn connect: Temitope Adelekan
One thought on “My 10 preferred quotes on leadership”
Thank you this is really healthy
LikeLiked by 1 person